About health and healthy lifestyles

Ads

Blog Archive

Monday, June 17, 2013

4 ways to be safe oral sex


There are many ways to make sex activity more fun.One way is to perform oral sex.But remember, do oral sex safe so as not to trigger the disease in later life.

Recently rumored actor Michael Douglas suffered throat cancer due to oral sex.Although Michael later denied that the cancer was obtained from oral sex.

We do not know what made Michael's throat cancer, but oral sex is not safe can lead to throat cancer.Not only because of throat cancer caused by drinking alcoholic beverages and smoking alone.

The following are the steps that need to be done so safely performed oral sex:
1.Wear a condom
Condoms will make oral sex on a partner takes place safely, because wives performing oral sex on her husband did not touch directly on the penis.In addition, the use of condoms can prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases.

2.Wear Condoms Have flavor
Currently on the market are widely available condoms with different flavors like chocolate, strawberry, durian, bananas, and oranges.Well, the flavors in this condom will make oral sex feels more 'delicious'.Favorite flavor will make you and your partner to wear a condom is not lazy.

3.Dental Dam
A dental dam is a sheet of dental cover can also be worn by women in the genitals while her husband will perform oral sex.A dental dam will not damage oral sex and even protect you from adverse health effects.

4.Sexually transmitted disease testing
To be more comfortable performing oral sex, should you and your partner to check whether it has a sexually transmitted disease.Make sure you and your partner are both healthy so that during intercourse, either through oral sex or other sexually transmitted diseases will not be infected.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I really enjoyed reading through your blog posts on Healthglance.blogspot.com. I got a real sense of your enthusiasm and passion in each post.I write Herfitnessjournal.com - a blog about diet, medicine, a dash of science, and my personal exercise habits. If you’re interested I would love to have you on as a guest blogger. Just shoot me quick a e-mail and we chat about it. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Thanks,
    Sonya Anderson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am Hellen, thanks to Dr oniha who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr ONIHA's recommendation onLine,of how he has helped numerous of childless couples to have children with the help of his wonderful herbal medication, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me.within the space of two months, i became pregnant, I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other infertilty issues, you can reach him through his email:
      DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM or call him on +2347089275769

      Delete